- The user is any person/ individual who visits, uses, browses, or otherwise becomes a buyer on the platform, avails of any service through the platform, or deals with or transacts with the platform in any manner.
- Skyline Spaces reserves the right to terminate your use and refuse to provide you with access to the platform if Skyline Spaces discovers that you are under the age of 18 years. The platform is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by Skyline Spaces for any reason whatsoever.
- If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to these terms. Unless otherwise specified, the products/services on this platform are directed solely at those who use/avail the of products/services within India. Skyline Spaces makes no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this platform are appropriate for use or available outside India. Those who choose to access this platform from outside India are responsible for compliance with local/international laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Skyline Spaces will deliver the products only within India and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside India.
- If you use the platform, you shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and you shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree that if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we shall have the right to indefinitely suspend, terminate, or block access to the platform and/or underlined services. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use/breach of your password or account and to ensure that you protect your user account.
- Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address are treated as your primary identifier on the platform. It is your responsibility to ensure that your mobile phone number and email address are up to date on the platform at all times. You agree to notify us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the platform through a one-time password verification. You agree that Skyline Spaces shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of the use or misuse of any information that occurs under your account in cases, including, where you have failed to update your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the platform.
What do we do?
Use of platform
- Access to our platform is free, and you are responsible for ensuring your system is compatible with access to or use of the platform.
- We may require you to provide us with certain information, such as name, date of birth, contact e-mail, phone number, and such other information as is required for services availed of on the platform.
- By using and accessing the platform, you represent and warrant to us that:
- You have the right, authority, and capacity to use the platform, and agree to and abide by these Terms
- You will not reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information obtained from us or by the use of the platform in any manner whatsoever.
- Your use of the platform shall not violate any applicable laws and regulatory requirements currently in force relating to your use of this platform.
- You shall not, in any manner whatsoever, use this platform to disseminate any information or data that does not align with the applicable laws and regulatory requirements currently in force.
- You shall not, in any manner whatsoever, advertise or sell any goods or services to other users of this platform and/or benefit commercially from platform content
- You agree not to publish any information or personal data relating to a third party in your material provided through the platform.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating, or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of Skyline Spaces or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Skyline Spaces’s trade or service marks, trade name, and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us.
- The users of the platform are strictly prohibited from doing the following acts:
- Violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the platform;
- Transmitting any information through the platform that is disruptive or competitive to the provisions of the use of the platform;
- Intentionally submitting on the platform any incomplete, false, or inaccurate information;
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any part of the platform;
- Framing hotlinking or deep linking any of the Content posted on our platform;
- Copying or plagiarizing in any manner any of the Content or information available on the platform;
- Tansmitting or attempting to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or other items of a destructive nature
- This platform is controlled and operated by Skyline Spaces, and products/services are sold by either Skyline Spaces or other manufacturers, as applicable. All material on this platform, including images, logos, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on the platform is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means, whether directly or indirectly, and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other platform or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for this clause.
- The platform, its selection, and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, data, written posts, software, graphics, visual interfaces, sounds, and music (if any), artwork, and computer code, are owned and controlled exclusively by us, our partners, or our licensors. The design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel, and arrangement of such content are protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
- Skyline Spaces may also contain and display third-party trademark(s), logo(s), and content (“Third Party Marks”) under a valid license or following applicable law. The intellectual rights to such Third marks shall belong to their respective owners. You are not permitted to use our marks or any such Third marks. It is hereby specifically recorded that the trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property in the products available on the platform are the sole and exclusive property of third parties. We are authorized by such third parties to put the products on the platform for license of use by the end customers. Intellectual Property Rights for this Terms shall always mean and include copyrights, whether registered or not, patents, including rights of filing patents, trademarks, trade names, trade dresses, house marks, collective marks, associate marks, and the right to register them; designs both industrial and layout; geographical indicators; moral rights; broadcasting rights; displaying rights; distribution rights; selling rights; abridged rights; translating rights; reproducing rights; performing rights; communicating rights; adapting rights; circulating rights; protected rights; joint rights; reciprocating rights; and infringement rights. The parties hereto agree and confirm that no part of any intellectual property rights mentioned hereinabove is transferred in the name of the user, and any intellectual property rights arising as a result of these presents shall also be in the absolute ownership, possession, and control of our control or control of its licensors, as the case may be.
- Unless otherwise indicated, we own all intellectual property rights to and into the trademark “Skyline Spaces”, or any other IP that might be registered by us and the platform, including, without limitation, any rights, title, and interest in and to copyright, trade mark, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions, goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce, or distribute any content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from us or thirty party owners of such content.
- We respect other people’s intellectual property rights and if you believe that any content or material on our platform infringes on your intellectual property rights, you can write and inform us about the same at email@example.com
Third-Party Links and Content
- The platform may have links to third-party websites or resources, where said third parties may include individuals and entities affiliated with us. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the accuracy of any content posted on such third-party websites or resources, products, services, and other information available on the third-party website. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by us of such websites or resources or the Content, products, Services, and other information available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- This platform, all products (including but not limited to software), and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranty, express or implied, except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, Skyline Spaces does not warrant that:
- This platform will be constantly available, or available at all.
- The information on this platform is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading;
- Skyline Spaces will be liable to you in any way or relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the platform. We do not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, products, or Services included on or otherwise made available to you through the platform; their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components
- We provide no express or inferred representation or warranty (whether statutory or otherwise) in respect of this platform or its content thereof; including, without limitation, as to their condition, reasonable quality, performance, fitness, or accuracy for purposes of proving that it is up to date, and all such representations and warranties are excluded, except to the degree that such exclusion would be prohibited by law.
- All the products on the platform and services rendered are governed by central and state laws, as applicable. You will be required to enter a valid email and/or phone number while placing an order on the website. By registering your email/ phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via mail/phone calls, and/or SMS notifications in case of any order, delivery, or installation-related updates.
Breach of the Terms
If we suspect or are under the suspicion that you have breached any of the provisions under these Terms, or if requested by any legal enforcement, we will take whatever steps we and/or they deem necessary, including but not limited to stopping your use of our platform and/or service, removing your credentials from the platform, sending you a warning, taking legal action, and informing the appropriate authorities. We hereby exclude any liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to, those set out above) that we may take in response to breaches of these Terms. All provisions of these Terms that, by their nature, should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, warranty disclaimers, indemnities, and limitations of liability.
Limitation of Liability
- You clearly understand and agree that Skyline Spaces shall, under no circumstances (including, without limitation, in contract, negligence, or other tort), be liable for any direct, indirect, ancillary, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This includes but is not limited to injury, claim, loss of data, loss of income, loss of profit or loss of opportunity, loss of or property damage, damages for monetary loss, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible loss, resulting from or arising out of the use of or the inability to use the platform or services thereof, even if we have been advised or become aware of the possibility of such damages or loss or that such loss was foreseeable.
- We are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, or stolen entries. To the fullest extent permitted by the laws of the jurisdiction in which we operate, we also exclude legal responsibility for any loss to you arising from the use of our platform or Service including from viruses, bugs, or other technical malfunction, the failure of any software or, equipment that impedes the operation of our platform or the placing of entry fees, or for delays and disruptions on our platform, a suspension or other action taken concerning your account, and for any loss of actual or anticipated income, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill and reputation, loss of anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of data, increased costs and expenses, wasted expenditure and any indirect, special and consequential damages, arising as a result of your use of the platform or services thereof, whether or not such loss or damage is foreseeable, foreseen, or known.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the products, data, statistics, and other content and material appearing on or forming part of our platform and service are complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties, or guarantees (whether express or implied) in this respect.
- Skyline Spaces does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the platform. Skyline Spaces does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or Services on the platform and accepts no liability for any errors or omissions
- Skyline Spaces is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between users and sellers. We cannot and do not guarantee that the concerned Users/Buyers and/or sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the platform. Skyline Spaces shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between buyers and sellers.
- Skyline Spaces does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular user that you choose to deal with on the platform and use your best judgment on that behalf.
- Skyline Spaces does not, at any point in time during any transaction between User/Buyer and the seller on the platform, come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by the seller, nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by the seller to the buyer.
- At no time shall Skyline Spaces hold any right, title, or interest over the products, nor shall Skyline Spaces have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any contract entered into between buyers and sellers. Skyline Spaces is not responsible for the unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products that are out of stock, unavailable, back-ordered, or beyond the reasonable control of the company.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, including independent contractors, service providers, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives, and each of their respective partners, officers, and employees, from and against any claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from or related to
- Your access to or use of the platform or Services; or
- your violation of any applicable law(s), rules, or regulations or the rights (including infringement of intellectual property rights) of a third party;
- Your conduct in connection with the platform.
Complaints and Feedback
- We make reasonable endeavors to ensure that our services are trouble-free and operate with transparency and integrity. We welcome feedback from our users, and while we always use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that your experience as a user of our platform is positive, we nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint. We shall take reasonable actions to remedy problems with our services as quickly as is reasonably possible, within the legal and technical boundaries.
- If you wish to contact us with general questions, or feedback, or to complain about any aspect of your dealings or transactions with us or our services, please contact us at hello@SkylineSpaces.com, setting out your complaint/feedback in sufficient detail (if applicable).
- We take all complaints and feedback very seriously and always endeavor to deal with them in a fair, expedited, and transparent manner.
- Electronic Contracting: Your affirmative act of using and accessing the platform constitutes your electronic signature to the Terms, making the terms of this document binding upon you.
- Force Majeure: We shall not be liable to the User or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control on account of Force Majeure Events where Force Majeure Events include fire, earthquake, flood, tsunami, epidemic, pandemic, strike, lockout, lockdowns, labor controversy, riot, civil disturbance, war, civil commotion, acts of God, failure or delay of any transportation agency, laboratory, or any other furnisher of essential supplies, equipment, or other facilities’ omissions or acts of public authorities that prevent or delay the performance of an obligation relating to the acts of public authorities, including changes in law, regulations, or the policies of the Government or other regulatory authority acts which are beyond the control of either Party, or any other reasons which cannot be reasonably forecasted or provided against, and which cannot be predicted by men of ordinary prudence.
- Severability: If any provision of the Terms is held to be unenforceable, then this document will be deemed amended to the extent necessary to render the otherwise unenforceable provision and the rest of the document valid and enforceable.
- Amendments and Modifications: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of the Terms. It is your responsibility to check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the platform and/or services following the posting of any changes to this document constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Remedies: If either party to the Terms breaches any provision of these Terms relating to confidential information or intellectual property rights, there may not be an adequate remedy available solely at law; therefore, an injunction, specific performance, or other forms of equitable relief or monetary damages or any combination thereof may be sought by the injured party to these Terms.
- Waiver: No failure or delay by the injured party to the Terms in exercising any right, power, or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise thereof preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any right, power, or privilege hereunder at law or equity.
- Relationship between the Parties: Nothing in the Terms shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between us and you, and it is hereby understood that parties shall be related on principal to principal basis only and are not legal representatives, partners, or agents of the other party. Neither party shall have any right, power, or authority, whether express or implied, to create any obligation on behalf of the other party.